I am a newbie blogger. I opened my WordPress blog last March 2015 but was not able to update it until just recently. As a newcomer to the blogosphere, I didn’t expect likers, commenters, or even followers. My goal is just to put into words my thoughts and opinions on anything I’d like to share with especially about parenthood with my 2 year old daughter.
Writing could be hard sometimes. There are instances that I couldn’t even think of a topic to write and my thoughts are everywhere. There are photos in my gallery that I’d like to share, but I couldn’t find the right words to begin with. But thank God I discovered dailypost from one of the blogs I follow. Through daily prompts, I am challenged to write random topics everyday. From these daily posts responses, I’ve learned various life lessons from different stories of real people. I began interacting with fellow bloggers too, and I couldn’t believe blogging could be this real fun. I am actively blogging for more than a week only, but the whole experience is overwhelming.
One of the sites that inspired me most is Write Them All by Ms. Ann Santos. And I’d like to thank her for this Blogger Recognition Award. It is such an honor. I’m glad someone noticed and appreciated my writings.
Write Them All is truly an inspiration. I can feel the heart and sincerity of the author poured out in every words on her posts. There are always lessons implied on every story she shares. By the way, she’s also a Filipina and I couldn’t be more proud. I am always looking forward to reading more amazing stuff on her blog.
You too can nominate bloggers for the Blogger Recognition Award by following below:
- Give a ‘shout out’ to the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate no more than 15 bloggers of your choice. When choosing a blogger for ‘the Recognition Blogger Award’, look at the content of what the blogger posts, the way the blog looks, anything unusual and unique that makes you think this blog needs to be shared and needs a bigger platform.
- Link your nominees and let them know they have been nominated.
- Reveal seven facts about yourself.
I would like to nominate the following for their sites are amazing and truly inspiring:
By the way, here are seven facts about me:
- I’m proud to be a Filipino.
- My favorite fruit is Durian.
- I am not sporty.
- I love midnight snacking.
- I have a soft spot on kittens.
- My favorite movie is 50 First Dates.
- My greatest achievement is becoming a mother to an adorable baby girl.